A couple years ago, our child took our granddaughters in addition to I on a trip to the Gulf Coast. We had a loft that was a couple miles inland in addition to it was gorgeous. There were more than one family rooms in addition to more than one sofa beds in the residing room. The bathroom had a big garden tub with a small lavatory off to the side. It was enjoy being home, however better. They had planned a trip to go swimming in addition to snorkelling, in addition to I opted to stay back at the loft while they were gone. I was going to indulge in a long soak in the tub. I had our bottle of wine, the water was coming out at just the right temperature, in addition to I was looking forward to fantastic in addition to reading our book. I got into the tub in addition to jumped right back out. The water was so cold that I was shivering. That was also when I realized the air conditioner had quit working. I suddenly got dressed in addition to I looked at the emergency instruction. To me, this was an emergency. I was from the north in addition to not used to all of the heat in addition to humidity. I called the rental office in addition to they said they would have a handyman come out in addition to looked at the the Heating, Ventilation plus A/C, in addition to I asked about the warm water, however they hung up. I was impatiently waiting for the handyman to show up in addition to repair the A/C in addition to the warm water heater, when it hit me that the power wasn’t on. I found the breaker box, only to realize that when I was doing the laundry, I had inadvertently hit the handle on the breaker box, that had shut off the power to the house.